Wednesday, April 18, 2007

elearning

1. What I did in this elearning?
In this elearning, I did numerous things like: Doing my homework. I do my homework in my blog.
First, Mrs.Jane write what is the homework to her blog. Then, I have to open Mrs.Jane's blog to know what is the homework. Then I do my homework to my blog.

2. What have I learned?
In this activity, I learned that I have to do my homework. If I have time to play, I shouldn't play because I have to do my homework. When I have done, then I play.
In this activity, I am Reflective because I can think I can make the words better next time. I also feel that I am Thinker to solve problem because I can solve a problem if I havae a problem in my blog.

3.How you can use it In the future?
I can use it in th efuture by just continue my blog until I am college. If I am bored with my blog, I can make a new blog. I love to have a blog.
I think I am Inquirer, because if there is something wrong to my blog and I can not fixed it, I will asked someone.

Sony vs series

No comments: