Saturday, April 28, 2007

Taman Buah Mekarsari fieldtrip

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
On Friday, 27t of April 2007.

Grade 3 went to Taman Buah Mekarsari We catch a fish using our hands there. Wow! Have you tried that? It was so fun! Because we are pushing each other to get the fish. This was very great! I can't believe that it was as great as having a dance party. We bath the buffalo to come next. Wow! The buffalo was very big. I am scared. You know why? Because that I thought that the buffalo will pup and smells very stinks and I have to clean it. I will not clean it if the buffalo pup. So yucky! I will ask the one who work there, you know! My feet feel hurt because there were many rocks down of the river. Aww! That’s what I say most of the time. I think I am caring to the buffalo because I am not like my friend, hitting the buffalo. You know that I just throw water to the buffalo. Planting a rice field is the next one. Do you believe it? That there was many, many mud there. It was very hard though, because we have to dig the mud and have to know how long is 10 cm. They thought that we remember how long is 10 cm. Isn’t that awful! Then the other friend plays with the mud. Well, I just went up from there and want to take shower. I hate it to play with the mud, but it was fun! I wanted to go down there, but I think that my nanny will feel very hard to wash it so I decide only to watch them playing. So, I and Kathleen take a bath with my mummy. Then Natasha come & follows us. Then we eat our snack, after that have a play for a moment. Next we eat our lunch. We have a painting on a farmer hat. It was so hard because Vanessa have the same idea as mine. So, I decided to paint a mountain. Then we use the Kereta Keliling to go around Mekarsari. I saw many different trees and houses, such as plastic house. When we've finish, we go to school. But I go to my house directly because there was my mom and she brings my car. It was so fun.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Your score for this reflection is 13/15. Well done!

tasha said...

Your score 15/15 because it is interesting and great.