Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cup-A-Phone

This morning, me and my partner, Caca were making a cup-a-phone. We had to make a hole in each cup. It was so hard to make a hole in the cup because the string cannot come in the cup so we had to make a bigger hole.

When we have finished we come out. There was Grace Purba and her partner, Josceline in front o f us, then my string and Grace Purba string is tied together.

So… together with Caca and Josceline, we fixed it. It was so hard. I think I am Thinker because I think many things to solve the problem. When all of my friends were done, I hadn’t done anything. When it was break time, I and Caca work on it, and many of the cups were falling down.

I think I was caring because I cared about my work and my friends work. Now, it Is almost done. Later I and Caca want to fix it again. Caca said that if we haven’t done it, she will bring it to home and fixed it at her home.

Mrs. Jane asked Me, Caca, Grace Purba, and Josceline to make a new one. So we make a new one. Caca wants to bring I t to her home so I just say Yes.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

Your score is 8/10. You needed to put a picture diagram.