Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My reflection about Book Week






Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
These days, it was the day that I have the character parade and character description.
My character is Aurora from the story of Sleeping Beauty.
I am feeling so… shy.
But I think that I am a Risk-Taker because when it was my turn to speak up, I am not really shy and I just enjoy it.
Although I didn’t win, but at least I have tried my best.

Next I have a little time to have a break about 5-10 minutes.
After having a little break, I listen to 8 people having a story telling.
I love the complete story.

Subsequently, Mr. Hendry announces the winners.
The winner for the Door Decoration is Grade 3.
I felt really happy because I really wished to win a competition like when it was Christmas time!

Next we have Lunch, before I and Kathleen have a lunch, we change our clothes first.
After lunch, we have to meet again in the Library because there was a special story teller from Gramedia.
They were telling a story about Franklin.
There was also a game about Franklin.

Subsequently, they said “Do you want a balloon? If you want, please line up here.”
I think that if I take it, but a balloon is for little kids.
“Am I a kid?” I asked myself
So… I asked Ibu Shirley if it is Break time.
Ibu Shirley said Yes.
So… I bring Vanessa and Graciela with me.
Then we played together with Caca and Josephine.
I really love this day!

4 comments:

Elisa Imelda said...

Dear Gaby,
I really like your story. I konw taht you'll be shy, but I'm happy to read that when you spoke up, you feel enjoy it. I hope, you'll be the winner for another momment. Ok??

Regards,
Lisa

Jane in Java said...

Wonderful reflection Gaby. Your English has improved so much this quarter!

Jane in Java said...

Your score is 9/10.

Rinaka's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.